With current fiscal challenges and limited funding streams organizations must be prepared to demonstrate capacity, community need, plans for implementation and sustainability.
This 2-day "Grant Writing and Submission" training will prepare you for the fund development process. Come learn how to develop program methods, evaluation tools and how to prepare effective budgets.
What Will You Learn?
- Program Development
- Evaluation Methods
- How to prepare a Budget
- What Grant Makers are Looking For
- Where to Look For Grants
Who Should Attend?
- Staff of Nonprofit & Faith-based Organizations
- Board Members & Executive Directors
- Private Education Sector
- Nonprofit Hospital Staff
- Foundation & Government Staff
- Charter School Staff
- State Education Staff
- Anyone That Wants to Learn Grant Writing!
What is Included?
- 2-Days of amazing training
- Training Materials-including workbook
- Free Continental Breakfast & Lunch
- FREE 45-minute follow-up phone consultation
-SEATING IS LIMITED! RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!-
Several training dates to choose from. CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND REGISTRATION IS FROM 8:30AM-9:00AM
Cost is $199.00 (For 2-Day Training)
3450 Mount Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
Google map and directions