Support of Excavation and Pile Installation at Crenshaw Blvd. and 67th St.
Click here to read the full notice.
Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on Support of Excavation activities (SOE) and soldier pile installation at the Crenshaw Blvd. and 67th St. intersection. This activity will include saw cutting, potholing and installation of the SOE piles. This work will be implemented in multiple phases.
- No through access on 67th St. for eastbound and westbound traffic.
- Turn movements onto Crenshaw Blvd. will be restricted.
- No through access on 67th St. for eastbound and westbound traffic between Victoria Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd.
- No through access on 67th St for eastbound and westbound traffic between 11th Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: May 16, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting
WHERE: Crenshaw Blvd. at 67th St.
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
- Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained.
- Traffic will be routed to one side of the street on Crenshaw Blvd. and one lane will be maintained for nothbound and southbound traffic at the 67th St. intersection.
- Three of the four crosswalks at the Crenshaw Blvd. and 67th St. intersection will be available at all times.
Support Local Businesses! Businesses are open during construction. Eat, Shop, Play Crenshaw and Inglewood. Take the Pledge and join us for an upcoming Lunch Meetup or other community event. Click below to pledge your support or get more information at Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project.
Support Services for Businesses Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting Metro's BIF program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation.
Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project Business Solution Center (BSC) provides resources, programs and support services to the small businesses along the Crenshaw/LAX transit corridor. For more information on BSC services please visit www.metrobsc.net/crenshaw
Caltrans - Live Traffic For live traffic condition around construction sites please visit http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/